Relaxation Tips - Relax, Renew, and Reward yourself
It is no surprise that in between fielding ongoing work and family to-dos, it is hard to find time for yourself. But here are creative solutions from NESCAFÉ® on how to relax, renew and reward yourself regularly.
- Create a relaxing commute with soothing, melodic music. When in the car, pop in a favorite CD or homemade compilation of your favorite tunes, and sing along to promote a less stressful drive.
- End a hectic day with a cup of NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE® in a special mug dedicated to your evening retreat. Take a moment to breathe deeply and enjoy the tempting aroma. Catch up on your reading or simply daydream about your next vacation before turning into bed.
- Make an appointment for some well-deserved pampering at a local day spa. Have a relaxing massage or try a rejuvenating aromatherapy steam bath. Invite a friend to share in the sweet indulgence and catch up on old times over a manicure.
- Find a quiet place outside or a special area in a room to meditate. Sit quietly on the floor with closed eyes, freeing the mind to escape and drift calmly into a state of relaxation. Sweet moments of silence can help reset a day and provide clarity when dealing with difficult situations.
- Carve out time each week to take a long, warm bubble bath. Renew your mind by washing away the stress of the week with the sounds of water and escape with a good book or CD. Renew your body by soaking in a moisturizing bath to soften your skin and relax your tired muscles.
- Make spending time with friends a regular part of your routine. Share a personal anecdote or story over a warm cup of NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE®. Bonding with friends and sharing experiences can be the best way to find balance and renewal in your week.
Everybody needs a little something for themselves sometimes. Treat yourself to a little luxury at least once a week. It won’t break the bank and you deserve it. NESCAFÉ recommends little luxuries such as:
- New nail polish or lipstick (the hottest color for the season)
- Scented body lotion & shower gel
- Picking up a new fashion magazine
- Getting a manicure or pedicure
- Putting on some fuzzy slippers to relax
- Buying a new book or CD
- Picking up some fresh flowers (to brighten your home or office)